Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What Am I?Who Am I?What Should I Do?Where Do I Go?I'm A Prisoner.

What am I?Who Am I?You are a masterpiece.YOU ARE GOD'S MASTERPIECE. 


“For we are God’s workmanship” (Ephesians 2:10)
"I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."-(Psalm 139:14)


Do you feel like everything's heavy and you can't go on with your life?What should I do?Where do I go?Go to GOD.He wants us to be healed from our past.He wants us to drop all the baggage that we are carrying now.The baggage that we are holding on to,but we shouldn't.Let go and let God.Let Him take control.


"God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."-(Hebrews 13:5)
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."-(Matthew 11:28)


I'm a prisoner.All God wants is for us to be FREE.For us to have FREEDOM.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."-(John 3:16)

Videos from Skit Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment