Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm Bored.I Found A Treasure.

So,this is one of the days that I'm bored.Meaning...Kung ano ano lang ginagawa ko.HAHA!Then I suddenly started browsing through my notes in my phone.Thank you,Steve Jobs for the iPhone.HAHA!Nagpromote daw ba?!=))(Weirdness roight thurr.) I found a treasure that reminded me of God's goodness and faithfulness in my life. :)

These are some of the things that I found,and I was just smiling and laughing the whole time.HAHAHA!Hayyy..God is really good.Since the day "it" ended,God brought me back to His arms and that's where my journey with God started.
Oh,I could still remember that it was raining hard that time.That's why I wrote this.*drama* HAHAHA!
YES!I expected GREAT THINGS from GOD,and here I am now.Never have I imagined that He I'd be healed that fast!:")
I can't really remember how I started going back to God,all I know is that HE IS MY MASTER HEALER.
This is from One Tree Hill.Nathan Scott-One of my favorite character from the series-was the one who said these things.Yes,it was really a goodbye to that chapter of my life,and hello to the chapter of my life wherein God is already with me. :)
God taught me to be still and be secured in Him.
Wow!It's been 582 days since the first time that I attended U-Night.Galing sobra!That night,God already blessed me with people whom I'll walk with wisely.People who've been guiding and feeding me with God's truth.People who've been a big part of my healing process and until now,they're there to help me always in my walk with God. :)
My prayer now is that I don't want the people to see me as me,me the fashion designer or artistic person or whatever.But I pray that they'd see Jesus Christ in me.I pray that I'll be more Christ-like.
I also want the women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, adorning themselves, not with elaborate hairstyles or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, 10 but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God.11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.-(1 Timothy 2:9-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment