Thursday, June 14, 2012

It WAS All About Me,Me and Me

My best friend(since grade 4) and I surprised each other in our Senior's Ball. I know that we weren't really on good terms that time.I know that at that time,we were just trying to hide our mistakes and trying too hard to patch things up.:) Found these photos in my Multiply account.Haha!
That's part of her surprise,btw. :)
Do you know the series Gossip Girl?Do you know the characters in that show?I hope you do.Because this post will be somehow related to that show.
When I was in 4th year high school,Gossip Girl started and my best friend became the Serena Van der woodsen of my life,so obviously I became the Blair Waldorf of her life.Our life during that year "revolved" in that show!HAHA!Well,I won't elaborate everything that happened.But the thing is,it's been 4 years since it happened and looking back?GOD is really the best Author of life.
I have one revelation to tell...When I was a kid until high school,I was really a self-centered spoiled brat human being.See what I mean?Just look at the photos again and read them.Haha!And if you know her,just ask her!:)) All I ever did was to get what I wanted and it was all about me,me and me.The earth should revolve around me.All I ever wanted was to have the "CROWN".I was so mean to other people,I would even tease my best friend until she cries.I would insult other people until they give up and just get mad. I would judge other people a lot and my mind could really go to the other world--the world wherein I enjoy making fun of other people.If there's such.Haha!But again, GOD is really the best Author of life.Thank God that He's the One holding the pen and paper!:) Thank God that He is the God of grace!GOD REALLY CHANGED ME.HE CHANGED ME A LOT AND HE IS STILL CHANGING ME AND I AM REALLY GRATEFUL FOR THAT.HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD EVER CHANGE A HEART OF STONE INTO A HEART OF FLESH.HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HUMBLE THE PROUD.Oh,God!Thank You for saving me!:)
"I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."-(Ezekiel 36:26 NLT)
"Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God's will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."-(Romans 12:2 NLT)
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"-(2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV)
"Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable -- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy -- think about such things."-(Philippians 4:8 NIV)
"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."-(Proverbs 21:23 ESV)
"Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; keep watch over the door of my lips!"-(Psalm 141:3 ESV)
Ayyy!!Let me share about my best friend soon,since it's her birthday 2 months from now. :> 
Thank you for reading!:) Have a nice day!God Bless!:D

2 comments: