Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My 2nd Best Friend

God is my 1st Best Friend and Grace is the 2nd one. :)) No,grace is not a person.Haha!
In Wikipedia, it says that grace can be defined as the love and mercy given to us by God because God wants us to have it, not because of anything we have done to earn it.It is understood by Christians to be a spontaneous gift from God to man - "generous, free and totally unexpected and undeserved"
Before I came back to God,grace was just an ordinary word for me.But then,the time came when He really explained to me what it really means.YES!!!GRACE is really a gift from God that I don't deserve!I don't deserve to be saved and cleansed of sins,but because of His unending love and grace He sent His One and Only begotten Son to give me a new life.YES!That's GRACE.I'm undeserving,but He still loved and saved me. 
Here are some of the videos about grace that I really loved from the Skit Guys.
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God."-(Ephesians 2:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment