Monday, June 11, 2012

Lesson I Got From A Game

I got this game from my dichi and at first I was like "AYAW KONG MAGLARO NIYAN." Then she kept on bugging me and telling me to download it and she'll play it for me.HAHA!To make the long story short,I ended up downloading it and now I am really having fun playing it.HAHA!It's like Sims!Oh,I love Sims and I miss playing that game!:))
You see that green Snoopy money?The problem is...I need more of it...
...to expand my Snoopy Fair and to buy these things.
And another problem is...I have to earn those green Snoopy money,and I've been waiting for how many days to earn more.Well,I could actually just buy Snoopy money but it will cost me REAL MONEY.Hahaha!=)))
ANG LAKI BA NG PROBLEMA KO?!HAHAHA!=))) Pinagtatawanan na ako ni Snoopy.Huhuhu!>.<
Okay,my point is...This game is testing my patience!:)) O diba?God is so cute!Even sa game like this,He's speaking!:) I'm just learning to open my ears and listen to Him and obey. I'm actually really tempted to buy Snoopy money.BUT!!!Why should I?!I should just wait until I earn enough of it.I'm just gonna waste REAL MONEY.HAHA!:)) PATIENCE STRETCHING!\:D/ Thank God for this revelation,I know that He will use this for me to learn and grow. :)

"We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and patience inherit what has been promised."-(Hebrews 6:12)

"Therefore,as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."-(Colossians 3:12)

3 comments:

  1. cute blog :) here's mine: http://www.rikkawagas.blogspot.com/
    why don't we follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Rikka!:) Thank you!!:D Will follow you now!:)

      Delete
  2. Hi,thank you!!:) Funny blog!:D Following you now!:)

    ReplyDelete