Monday, June 4, 2012

The Heart from Get In The Game

Galing talaga ng Creative Team!!!\:D/
Top: Ahya Andrew and I emceeing.
Bottom Left: Pastor Rev preaching.
Bottom Right: Lau singing for special number.
Thanks to Jamie for this photo!:)
Last week has been a hectic and grace week for me!:) My week ended with the new series "Get In The Game" that started yesterday,and obviously it's Youth Sunday!YAY!\:D/ I was given the opportunity to serve God in emceeing on a Sunday and it was such an honor for me to do that.I'm telling you,last week was really a faith stretching and molding week for me.Wouldn't have survived it with peace and joy without God. :") 

I just feel so blessed that in this church,they believe in young people.They are not afraid to put us on stage,they are not afraid if we fail!They'd still encourage us and fight with us.They will spend time to train and equip us,because they know that that's what Jesus wants to do.

When the preaching ended,it struck me that I want to have that heart. The heart that will pass God's works to the next generations. The heart that will be so passionate to reach out to the next generation. The heart that is so humble to always encourage them no matter what. The heart that will really be dedicated to preach and share His love. The heart that will cry out for this generation and the next generations. The heart that will not stop until every tribe,nation and generation bows before God.The heart that will fight with God until the end.
"Then we your people,the sheep of your pasture,will praise you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise."-(Psalm 79:13)

Link for the podcast: Victory Malate 
(But if you want to listen to yesterday's preaching,wait for it by this week.:D)

2 comments:

  1. Good thing to know that there are still young people who are so passionate about God and His works. I seldom encounter blogs praising God! Awesome experience you have there! Keep it up and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!:) WOW!!!Thank you so much for that!!Thank you for your kind words and all :) God bless you too!!:D

      Delete