Thursday, June 7, 2012

College Life So Far


It's been 3 weeks since the school year started.Hooraah!I'm in my 4th year now.But..No,it won't be my last year as a Fashion Student.Hohoho!:)) Anyways...Just want to share my school life.HAHA!:))
I'm taking Men's Pattern Drafting and Men's Clothing Construction now.We've been having our "TASTAS" session since last week. :)) We have to sew it again after.HAHA!Parang niloloko lang kami!:))
Saw this in the FABDES room.HAHA!Ang kyots!
Meet Zoe.We're classmates in all of my subjects.HAHA!Our outfits for 3 days were matching!We didn't talk about it though.HAHAHA!Sayang,we didn't take photos the 1st time.We were both in stripes!:))

Lola Prints.
Blue+Brown.
Zoe and I have been classmates in all subjects since last term,and I'm really glad that we connect.NAKS!HAHA!=)) Well,actually...It's just recently that we're opening up to each other.Wow!It took time ha.HAHA!:)) Wala lang,I really  enjoy and I feel so comfortable talking to him and making chikka and all that.I'm so excited!Especially now that we'll be together for the whole term!More bondings and all!\:D/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment