Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

To the PAPsicle of my life!
HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!:)
You might not see this,
but I just want to let the whole wide world know 
how much I LOVE YOU.
I am beyond blessed to have you
as my Papa!
You are the PAPeye of my life.
 You are the most pogi man in my life.
Ikaw ang CHAMP ng buhay ko.
At ako ang biek at mamuy ng buhay mo.HAHAHA!:))
Oh,the joy of being your favorite girl.Haha!Joke!:))
Thank you for being such a hardworking dad.
Thank you for teaching me the importance of TIME.
Thank you for always making a way for us to be happy.
Thank you for giving everything for us.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
I LOVE YOU,Papa dear!:)

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.- Jim Valvano


"The smile on your face lets me know that you love me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me where ever I fall"



To all the Daddy yo out there:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!:)

2 comments:

  1. Biek at mamuy ng buhay mo!!! HAHHAHAH :PPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nyoiikkess!HAHA!That's how he shows his love for me!:> =)))

      Delete