Saturday, June 9, 2012

It's You

I really love this new series "Jane By Design".I love the story,it's a feel good series that's about a teenage girl who got the chance to live her dream in the fashion world.Her name is Jane,and she has a best friend named Billy(Little confession,I like Nick Roux!!Ever since I saw him in Lemonade Mouth!HAHA!Okay,guard my heart!:D) 

Anyways...There's this scene wherein Billy was confessing his feelings for Jane,and his words got stuck in my head!"It's you,Janey." I just had this revelation this afternoon when this scene kept on repeating in my head.(It was on repeat just because of Nick Roux.Imagining that he's telling it to me."It's you,Louie." BWAHAHAHAHA!=))))) Okay,thank God for guarding my heart!HAHA!:D) Back to the revelation,I just remembered that there are men who promised me that they will wait,they will wait until the end,they will wait until I'm ready,they will love me forever and all those mushy stuff that give me goosebumps now while I'm typing.HAHA!The question is WHERE ARE THEY NOW?:> God promised the same things to me,and He's the Only One who fulfills it until now!As a girl,I was searching for that man who'd be my future,a man that will also be a best friend to me and all that sweet stuff. Of course until now I want that,a Godly man who'd be my future.But for now,well actually not just now..But now and forever IT'S YOU,GOD.

I found the sweetest Lover in a hopeless place.
The Only One who's been keeping the promises.
Never did I know that there's such.
Never asked for more,but it's me that all He wants.
A Lover that made me into something from nothing.
Never felt that before,and will never feel that with anyone else.
A Lover,A Father,A Best Friend,My God.

"Arise,my darling,my beautiful one,come with me."-(Song of Songs 2:10)

"God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?"-(Numbers 23:19)

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind."-(1 Samuel 15:29)

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever."-(Isaiah 40:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment