Sunday, June 17, 2012

His Song For Me

Hi,I'm Louie Adelene Yao and they call me Adele/Adel/Adelle :))
Photo by: Benz Felices
Oh yes!Same name as the singer!HAHA!:)) But here's the thing: I DON'T SING.HAHAHA!=))) Please don't let me even try.I just sing during praise and worship.Hehe!:)) I think I was sleeping when God exploded the gift of voice/music.Haha!Just kidding!:)) 

Well,even though I can't sing,I just know that I could still write songs for God.And that's what I'd love to do!!!:D I really want to have a band named PASSION GENERATION!:)) If it is God's will then I will surely pursue it!:) Anyhooooo...Here I am,even though I don't sing,I'd love to just listen to God's voice as He sings His love songs for me.KEEP CALM AND ROLL IN THE DEEP DEEP DOWN OF HIS HEART AND BE DEEPER IN LOVE WITH HIM! :") Gosh!Just imagining Him singing for me and making "harana".Ohmy!I just know that His voice is perfect!:"> No match sila John Mayer!HAHA!I LOVE YOU,GOD!:") HAHA!THANK YOU!:")
Listen to His love song for you too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment