Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Day

One of my faith goals in life is to go to Africa.I want to go there on a mission!As in I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO GO THERE!I don't know why,but it has been the cry of my heart for a long time now.I just know that one day,God will send me there!:) I want to go there and bless them with food & shelter and share them the Good News!I want to share to them God's love and Word and everything!:D One day...One day... :)
Disclaimer:Photos are not mine.Of course :) 
But ONE DAY,I'll get to capture God's beauty in that nation!In Jesus Name.Amen!:)

All I need is You
All I need is You Lord
You hold the universe
You hold everyone on earth
You hold the universe
(All I Need Is You by Hillsong United)

You're the God of this City 
You're the King of these people 
You're the Lord of this nation
You're the Light in this darkness 
You're the Hope to the hopeless 
You're the Peace to the restless 
There is no one like our God 
For greater things have yet to come 
And greater things are still to be done in this City 
Greater thing have yet to come 
And greater things are still to be done in this City 
(God Of This City by Chris Tomlin)

"It has always been my ambition to preach the gospel where Christ was not known"-(Romans 15:20)

"And now, because of my devotion to the Temple of my God, I am giving all of my own private treasures of gold and silver to help in the construction."-(1 Chronicles 29:3)

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"-(Matthew 28:19)

"He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."-(Mark 16:15)

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."-(Acts 1:8)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go to Africa too. Nakakaiyak naman your post.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Adele!:) sabay-sabay tayo pumuntang africa :) brother ko nga inask ako mag volunteer na sa africa :)) may friend raw siya doon nag hahandle ng volunteers :) haha

    ReplyDelete