Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Jump Day!

Today is February 29,2012 and it's a leap year!I'd rather call it "Jump Year" though,it's cute.HAHA!K,me and my weirdness.Okay,so here are the things that I did today. It's a Wednesday so I have 2 classes.1st class is FABDES3(Fabric Design 3) 9am-12pm, then 2nd class is CCLCONS(Children's Clothing Construction) 2:45-5:45. :)
Good Morning Traffic at Quiapo
CCLCONS project.Shorts for a kid.Haha!
Every Wednesday we have a ministry called SWAG(Students Who Adore God) :) We meet at 1pm-2:45pm in SDA campus, it's just amazing to see students in CSB join together in one room and share about God and have fellowship together :) GOD IS SO FAITHFUL IN THIS GENERATION!:")
Sige,hack my phone pa ah!
Mr.Smiley Face and Mr.CRUZ My Heart :)
This day is such a blessing to me. It's full of good news,revelations,God's grace,surprises and blessings!:") I got blessed when I got to talk with a good friend of mine. God is just simply AMAZING in His own ways. For the past days I feel so drained and all, even though I'm not really doing anything. I just want to run away and have a vacation with only God as my Companion. I'd really do that,if I have my own car and I know how to drive. There a lot of things that's been bugging me and those things are my projects. They've been haunting me! But I always choose to not mind them. Haha! This day is one of those days that I felt like it's so long and I got so tired,tired of waiting for the time for me to go home.HAHA!:)) But today,my friend's "WOW God stories" reminded me of the PASSION that I should have in finishing what God has called me to do in this life. As a student who adores God I want to have more and deeper PASSION for Him!PASSION that would never ever get tired of spreading the fire!:) 


Isaiah 40:30-31 "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
I always remember this verse whenever I feel so tired. It actually embraced me this whole day.Imagine how high an airplane could fly,if you put your trust in God, He will surely let you fly higher than an airplane.His hands are mighty that it will never ever grow tired on holding yours. He wants to hold hands with you while you and Him fly away from this world!Ma you have God's wonderful eyes for you to see this world from His point of view and have His heart to understand beyond!:) FIND STRENGTH IN HIM!GOD IS A GOD FULL OF HOPE!:)


Thank God for this long day!:) Additional day for this year and additional day for me to see God's faithfulness!:) 


Thank you for reading!:) God Bless you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment