Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Is How My Twenteen Years Started: Part 2

There's no better way to celebrate my birthday than to spend it with my family!:) This is how I wanted it to be and this is how it will always be :) Being with the best blessings that God has given me on my special day will always be my choice!I could never imagine myself not spending my birthday with them.Being with them,having conversations with them and telling jokes over dinner is such a joy in my heart!:D 
APPRECIATE and LOVE and MAKE THEM PROUD more are my goals for this year!:)
This year,we had dinner at Market Cafe in Hyatt!YAY!Hooraayyy for food!:D
Dichi and Taffy :)
My Guardian Angels!:D
With my mother dearest :)
Meet The Parents :)
"Ahya" Darcy and Achi :)
HAHAHA!I've got a weird dichi!Just 'cause Taffy didn't want to do photo booth with her,because he was busy playing!:))
I JUST LOVE THIS FAMILY SO MUCH!:)
NO,we didn't perform that night.HAHA!
My sister and her "kulitness".She made us took her photos A LOT OF TIMES.
See what I mean?:))
Taffy and Mama :)
Gangsta Darcy!
Bye!Good night!Thank you for the dinner!Haha!:))
And that's how I spent my blessed Twenteenth Birthday!:) 
Saying goodbye to teenage years isn't bad after all when you have God!:) Because He treats me as His very own little princess!:")I know that He wants me to stay as His child who has that faith that never stops from asking,seeking and knocking :) 
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart."-(Psalm 37:4)
All Praise and Glory to God for everything that happened this day!:)
Thank you for reading!:) Have a blessed life!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment