Monday, February 6, 2012

We Chant For More Korean Beef!

January 28,2012
Three days before I turned 20, I invited some of the special people in my life that really made a great impact in my walk with God for an "intimate" dinner.Haha!Well,it wasn't really intimate,but still!:)) We ate at our family's favorite Korean restaurant "Makchang" it was formerly called "Joe Snacks". For why did I made the title like that?I got it from the men,they invented it.Haha!They were chanting as they wait for more beef that night.Haha! It was really a great night and I really thank God for blessing me with an amazing spiritual family that accepted and embraced me wholeheartedly.They are one of the reasons why I could never ask for more from God!:) God has blessed me with them to complete my heart too!:) Such wonderful blessings!:")
Krissy,Mal and Faith
Achi Nic,Me and Ate Tin
Tim,Kuya Jay,Benjamin
Ate Cams and Ate Ruth
Mal playing around and making his jokes.As always.Haha!
SSHS with Faith!Haha!
My wonderful Achiess!So blessed to have them!:")
Men trying to do this whatever game/trick.Haha!Ang galing nila!
We always do this thing called "GYUEHUEHUEHUE" picture.Yeah,I know it's weird.Haha!
Missing Shobs!!


Btw,this is the photo of some of the food that we ate.Yummy!:D Craving for Korean now as I write this!:( Thank you to Achi Pau for this photo!:)


To: Achi Pau,Achi Nic,Ate Ruth,Ate Cams,Ate Tin,Krissy,Faith,Mal,Kuya Jay,Ahya Andrew,Benjamin,Tim and Kuya G :) And to those who didn't get to go :)


THANK YOU so much for spending this night with me and THANK YOU so much for always being there whenever I'm down or I'm up,you guys never fail to be there. THANK YOU so much for always reminding me of God's love and for always leading me to the right path. THANK YOU for being my ate,kuya,mommy and daddy!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :) I hope and pray to spend more time with all of you this year! :) I ALWAYS THANK GOD FOR THIS FAMILY!YOU ARE ALL GOD'S PRECIOUS GIFTS TO ME!:) I love you!>:D<

No comments:

Post a Comment