Monday, February 20, 2012

What Should I Do When God Seems Far Away?

There will be times in our lives where we will be asking that question. We will be asking questions like "God,are You really there?","God,can you hear me?" or "God,do You still love me?". But we must know that when God seems far away,it is because we have moved away from Him,NOT because He has moved away from us. Return to Him in prayer,in humility, and in faith. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU.(The One Year Mini for Women) 
Sometimes,because of the noise of this world,we tend to lose FOCUS on that One Voice that we should really be listening to.Here's a blog post from one of my good friends that I walk with in Christ-Click here.This post reminded me of what God has called me to do,I am one of His light bearers in this generation! Yes,there will be times that we will get tired of everything and feel weak and all that,and GOD KNOWS IT that's why it says in Isaiah 40:30-31 "Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." How great is our God right?He knows everything and He knows how we feel,that's why He gave us the BEST BOOK ever-the Bible :) It's the best LIFE MANUAL and even the BEST LOVE LETTER!:) So,if you're feeling so lost,broken,tired,weary,sad or down...GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU.Pray and ask God where He wants to bring You and grab your Bible now and spend time with Him!Find HOPE in Him and soar high with Him! :) Remember:GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU.HE KNOWS THAT DEPTHS OF YOUR HEART AND HE LOVES YOU THE SAME.


"I can never escape from your spirit!I can never get away from your presence!...If I ride the wings of the morning,if I dwell by the farthest oceans,even there your hand will guide me,and your strength will support me."-(Psam 139:7,9-10)


"Can a mother forget her nursing child?Can she feel no love for a child she has borne?But even if that were possible,I would not forget you!"-(Isaiah 49:15)


"I will make an everlasting covenant with them,promising not to stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me,and they will never leave me."-(Jeremiah 32:40)


I hope and pray that God will renew your strength and hope in Him.I pray that He will reveal things to you and you will just fall deeper and deeper in love with Him and never go and look back :) Have a blessed day!:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for reading it.Whoever you are.Haha!God bless :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this post Adel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for reading it too!:D God bless :)

      Delete