Monday, February 6, 2012

It's 12 o'clock of January 31,2012

For the past years,I must admit that all I ever wanted was a a big celebration for my birthday!It was all about ME,ME and ME. But because of what God's has been doing in my life for the past year,He has changed my heart and I learned that my life has never been about me! That's why this year, by God's grace, all I've ever asked for was to give Him all the praise and glory. I just really wanted to have an intimate day with God,but He surprised me with unexpected things!Such a sweet Father!:) All glory to God for giving me this life.For blessing me and saving me!It's all because of Him that's why I am here!20 and living and breathing by faith!:)
This was my status on Facebook the day before my birthday:
"Father,thank You for EVERYTHING that You've done in the past year!Looking back,I am just in awe of how You've healed me and how You've been preparing me for all Your will! :") 
"You've been so faithful for all my years with one breath You make me new Your grace covers all I do.I AM WALKING BY FAITH EVEN WHEN I CANNOT SEE"

Father,thank You so much for revealing things to me earlier and touching my heart and reminding me of my calling in this generation!:) Thank You for calling me out of darkness to carry Your light.It's an honor to be Your child!:")
"You're the God of this City
For greater things have yet to come
And greater things are still to be done in this City"

"I see a generation
Rising up to take the place
With selfless faith, with selfless faith
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees, we're on our knees"

There's nothing I could ask for this coming new year of my life.I give You my heart,my life and my soul."Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause as I walk from earth into eternity" 


ALL GLORY TO YOUR NAME!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING,MY LORD MY FATHER! ♥ 
"Our hope is God Almighty,His love is greater than all.LIFT HIGH THE GOD OF HEAVEN GIVE ALL THE HONOR.We look to Yahweh.HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER,HE SHALL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER,OUR GOD. "
That day was just simply amazing because of the revelations that God has been showing and telling me.:")

My schedule for that day!:)
But instead of just meeting up with Kara,Liz,Shobs and Benjam
they all surprised me!:") Will post about it later!
During my "Birthday Eve" I was doing my project.Haha!And when the clock strikes at 12,I was still doing it.Haha!But I made sure that I stop that time to give thanks to God!:) And guess what?!All He ever gave me that night were tears of joy.It's all because of the greetings of the people that He has blessed me with!From my dichi and mom who waited for 12mn,to my friends who really made an effort to call at that time and to the birthday greetings/messages on Facebook and text that really made my heart melt!The indescribable joy in my heart just left me with tears in my eyes!:")
Here are the posts that surprised me that night!

If you know me,one of my life goals is to really make my family proud of me and all I could ever do when I saw these messages from my achi and mom was to tear up and say "God?Thank You so much!"
From Jamie!:) I didn't really know how to react when I saw this on my wall!HAHA!But I love the effort that she did!She's such a bully.HAHA!Kidding!It's only recently that me and Jamie got close,but she's a wonderful blessing!:")
Meet my "GYUEHUEHUEHUE" family.A sister,a brother and a daddy.HAHAHA!
I am just really blessed with the 3 of them,they inspire me and they always teach  and help with my walk with God. Even though there are times that we're all SABAW,
I always enjoy when I'm with them. 

What a weird family that God has blessed me with. :)

Will be posting more about my very blessed 20th birthday!:)
Thank you for reading!Have a blessed day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment