Sunday, February 5, 2012

CHAH-nese New Year 2012

January 23,2012
Happy Chah-nese New Year!!:)
This year,I invited some of my close friends to celebrate with me and my family. It was a really fun day!:) 
Dragon Dance
Lion Dance
Meet my Boss Jade.HAHA!Missed you!
Me,Ate Cams,Ate Glenda :)
Ate Glenda with Chippy,Kara with Kaylie,Me with Coco :)
Kuya Lee and his KUKOnut joke!>.<
Goofing around :))
Played with the dragon!Haha!
We also tried to play different games but we never ended anything.
KIDS AT HEART!Haha!
The Ice Skater,The Cheerleader and The Basketball Player
Can't stop myself from posting these photos.Haha!
Kuya Geee and Coco!Sooo cute!!
HAHAHA!I love this!Demy and Ate Cams!=))
Them invading my laptop 
Ended the night with a movie--"Lord Of The Rings"!!:)

Thank you so much for coming!:) Hope you all had fun!:D


Photos by Me and Angel Dela Flor.

2 comments: