Sunday, February 26, 2012

CLOUDS

The beauty of YOUR presence,no one can fathom.
Every time I look up and see the clouds,
I fall in love with YOU over and over.
Faith tells me to look beyond more than what my eyes can see.
How can this beauty be here on earth?
YOU surely are indescribable.
Thank YOU for the clouds-A wonderful gift indeed!
There's nothing that I want more than to gaze upon YOUR Kingdom.
YOU alone are worthy to be called BEAUTIFUL LORD!
-(Louie Yao)

These photos were taken from my phone and edited in Instagram :)
I took this photo in the plane when me and my family had a vacation in Singapore last October 2011, then I just edited it and put those words. Yes,I desire to be a PASSIONATE PRAYERFUL WOMAN OF FAITH.Thanks to a very good friend of mine who made that title for me. :D

There's something with clouds that I really love.It always reminds me of faith!I don't know why,but maybe because I know that beyond those clouds there's something more that I could see!:) Sometimes,I catch myself staring at the sky and imagining things and thanking God for the clouds!And I just really want to touch them,because they look so FLUFFY!!!!Haha!:D 


Thank you for reading!:) God bless :) 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Del! <3 His creations will forever be a testimony of His greatness and of His power!

    IKAW NA MAGALING MAG PHOTOGRAPH? :P haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) TRUELALA!!:D HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!:") I wanna go there and look at the clouds.(As if may difference.HAHA!)

      HAHAHAHA!EDIT EDIT LANG YAN!!:))

      Delete