Thursday, February 23, 2012

God's Plans vs. Mine

My planner for this year!:)
A reminder to myself inside my planner!:)
When I started college my plan was to graduate early+have a boyfriend+start my own clothing line early and just that. But then when I started having a personal relationship with God,everything just changed and it's still changing. My focus isn't on having a boyfriend anymore.Haha!My desire on having my own clothing line just changed. I don't know why and what God wants. But yesterday, everything in my life just stopped and everything just changed! I found out that I won't be graduating soon, I will still have 2 years in school, because of some pre-requisite subjects that I didn't take before and some subjects are only offered for a certain term. And this situation just brought me to the verse on my planner "Many are the plans in a man's heart; but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails."-(Proverbs 19:21) Thank God for securing me when I found out that news!:D I actually didn't know what to feel or how to react, but all I know is that God has great plans for me in that 2 years and He has a purpose! My plans are no match compared to God's plans for me. I'm actually excited for what God has in store for me for this season of my life. He's really a God full of surprises! He just surprised me yesterday that because of what happened,I might have to start my own clothing line already!AMAZING AND INDESCRIBABLE GOD.His right time is always perfect!Praying for it to happen if it is His will!In Jesus Name!:D All I can say is that we should not go before God, because we are nothing without Him in front of us.Don't let God follow us, we should be the ones following Him.OUR PLANS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT GOD IN OUR HEARTS.


I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. [8] The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever---do not abandon the works of your hands.-(Psalm 138:2,8)
These words helped me a lot last night!:"> 
God just reminded me that HE WILL NEVER EVER ABANDON ME!:)


Thank you for reading :) May God bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment