Saturday, February 11, 2012

This Is How My Twenteen Years Started

January 31,2012
A bouquet of roses surprised me that morning!It was from my BESTEST FRIEND,Kass :) She knows how to make me feel special!:D THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!Praise God for 9 years of friendship!\:D/
Yes,I'm her BESTEST friend that's why I knew that she wasn't the one who wrote that note.HAHA!


Before this special day of mine,I've been really praying to God to renew my passion and to create in me a pure heart.Little did I know that He's been already answering my prayers and He just confirmed and assured it to me on my birthday!Answered prayers?WOW!What a great gift!:") Since I wanted it to be an intimate day with God, I've decided to have a date with the one woman who embraced me since the first day that we've met--when I was still broken,the one wonderful instrument that God used to bring me back to His loving arms :) And up until now,she's still there helping and guiding me with my walk with God!That woman is my leader,mentor,coach and achi and "Pau" is her name!:D I had class that day and after that me and Achi Pau went to Pepper Lunch at Robinson's Midtown for lunch date and coaching!Ha!I learned a lot that time!Yay!\:D/ After that,we just walked around the mall but I didn't know that she was just stalling me.Haha! After some time she brought me to FlapJacks because she said that she wanted pancakes.When we got there!BOOM!SURPRISE!Cluster people were there!:"D They joked me that they were there for a meeting.Haha! Thanks,guys!=)) 


Cluster family is one of the blessings that God gave to me. In this family,He never fails to show me how FAITHFUL He is in this generation!:") Seeing young people being so faithful and passionate in Christ?That's heart melting!Truly,I've been blessed with their stories and testimonies in life!Watching them grow deeper in love with God is one of the must watch "movies" in life!:D So,here I am saying THANK YOU to the CLUSTER FAMILY for always inspiring me and fanning the flame inside of me to be more passionate in God. WE ARE THE CHOSEN GENERATION!:") THANK YOU for the surprise!THANK YOU for the time and the sweet words,I APPRECIATE IT A LOT!:") I'm looking forward to spend more time with all of you this year!:) THANK YOU for the CARE,LOVE,PRAYERS,ENCOURAGEMENTS and just THANK YOU for those simple talks and smiles that never fail to bring joy in my heart :) I LOVE YOU,CLUSTER FAMILY!:D
They're having a "meeting". HAHA!
I AM SO HAPPY AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!:D
This is my Achi Pau!:) Isn't she gorgeous?:)
Demy.My JOKE partner.HAHAHA!
He went there even though he's already late in his class!Hee!:") 
Thomas.The guy who has an extraordinary surname.Haha!:D
Tim.My big brothaa even though I'm older.Haha!:D
Kara.My Best Friend In Christ!:)
Jamie.My new buddy buddy!Hihi!:))
Liz.My Best Best Friend In Christ.Haha!(Hi,Kara!)
A lovely rose from Demy and Ahya Andrew!:)
A lovely bouquet from Tim!:)
Cuuuute cake from Jamie and Shobs!:D
My new pet from Shobs,Ahya Andrew and Benjamin!Haha!:D
And I've got the best shirt from them also!Hahaha!:D

Yay!We're complete!So let's do a GYUEHUEHUE photo!:D


 "My feet stand on level ground;in the great assembly I will praise the LORD."-(Psalm 26:12)

YOU and Only YOU
Before I entered this world
You've already loved me
When I first breathe my first breath
It was already the first blessing that I've received
For how many years I was running away
I didn't know that there was YOU
YOU who could love me this way
YOU who could complete me
Now that I'm back in Your arms
How could I even think of turning away again
I don't and can't even think of being away from YOU
With arms open wide,everyday of my life,I lift my heart up to YOU
Because YOU and Only YOU brings meaning for every breath I take.
-Louie Yao(February 11,2012) 


Thank you for reading!Have a blessed life!:)


Photos by me,Thomas Marechaux and Benjamin Pangilinan

No comments:

Post a Comment