Monday, March 5, 2012

Single Yet Happy

One Friday night after the youth service--U-Night,I was having a conversation with Liz,then one of my church friends,Gide suddenly approached us with his friend and asked me if I have 5 minutes to spare. I thought that he was just gonna ask me to answer a survey or whatever, but then he asked me if I could model for their Valentine's issue for this newspaper article, because they're looking for single women. When I heard that I was laughing inside and asked God, "God,is this real?" then He just told me,"Go!Use it for My glory.", and Liz was also convincing me to accept it. So I said YES only if she's gonna accompany me.Haha!Thank you again,Liz and Achi Pau for that day!I love you!:D 


I wasn't really the "model" type girl,I'd rather be the one who's gonna style the models than go in front of the camera and pose!That's why during the shoot I was really praying for God's grace to overflow me.Haha!No,seriously.I prayed and asked God for His grace so that I could project well in front of the camera.And PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS ASAP!Heehee!:D


Btw,there were 3 of us!So blessed to be featured in an article with these 2 lovely women of God!All for God's glory!:D
Meet Kat Gorordo :) 
I just met her recently and I must say that she's really friendly and nice!:D I havent's really got the chance to fellowship with her but I know that she's one of those women that is so full of God in her heart and that is really admiring!:)
Meet Ann Luna :)
I always see her in church because she's part of the Music Ministry.I really admire her and I find her so cute when she's on stage.Haha!I like her style!:D Then I got to talk to her once during the last Victory Weekend then after that we just see each other in church.That's why I got so happy when I found out that she'll be in this article too.I really admire her!Haha!:D She's so pretty and she uses her talents for God!Arghh!!Very inspiring!:D
Meet me.Haha!
Okay,PRAISE GOD for the outcome!Hihi!:D
Please do read the article here: 
http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/34095/single-yet-happy


These awesome photos were taken by Kenneth Filbert Chan Bona!:)


Thank you so much for reading!:) Click here to read what God has revealed to me during this season of my life!:) Thank you!:) Have a blessed day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment