Thursday, May 24, 2012

When Pigs Fly

YES!!!PIGS ARE FLYING ALREADY!NOTHING IS REALLY IMPOSSIBLE!K,wala lang.HAHA!Kidding!=)) The moment I laid my eyes on these balloons I really wanted to cry!!!To the point that I really stopped and just stared at them.Deep inside I was really screaming,"OH MY GOD!!!I WAAANNNNNTTT!!!I really love BALLOONS and PIGS!!!HAHAHA!THEY ARE SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!:O) ARGGHH!!SERYOSO.GUSTO KO NIYAN!HAHAHA!=))) And that reminded me of the "FAITH LIKE A CHILD" or "CHILDLIKE FAITH" subject. Seeing these photos,I felt like I was this little kiddo crying just to have a lollipop.HAHA!That faith that nothing could ever let me down whatever things people would tell me.That faith that will never let me down until I get what I want(Well,not in a spoiled-y way.Haha!). That faith that is so dependent to the Father that He will give anything and everything  that I'd ask in His right time.We often talk about “faith like a child,” from verses like Luke 18:17 that says, “I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” or Matthew 18:4, “Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.”-John Acuff
JUST WANTED TO INCLUDE THIS!!!HOOWMYGOSSHH!!!A BOUQUET OF PIGS.HAHAHA!:D ITTCHHUUUKYUUTTTTSSS!!VERY PRICELESS!:"D

4 comments:

  1. Where did you buy it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I buy pig balloons in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,I'm sorry but I don't know.I think they only have it in China. :)

      Delete
  3. SPECIAL ORDER FOR US!!!!!
    We need gold pigs for Trump inauguration!

    ReplyDelete