Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Broken Chains

Every time I hear the songs You'll Come by Hillsong United and Nothing Is Impossible by Planetshakers, this heart that is surrounded by God's Holy light and chains around it that has been broken would always be my vision!:) Especially when it comes to these lines...
"Chains be broken
Lives be healed
Eyes be opened
Christ is revealed." 
-(You'll Come)

"Through You blind eyes are open
Strongholds are broken
I am living by faith
Nothing is impossible"
-(Nothing is Impossible) 

And every time I hear these lines,I never fail to hear God's voice telling me "My daughter,just be in faith!Nothing is impossible.I will fulfill my promise in My time.They will see Me and have a personal relationship with Me.Chains will be broken.I will heal them and I will reveal Myself to them.Do not worry.I am in control." YES!!My loved ones will have their salvation and God will reveal Himself to them, and they will have a personal relationship with Him,in His time!:)
"All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the Lord,and all the families of the nations will bow down before him."
-(Psalm 22:27)
"I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.Then they will follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.They will be my people and I will be their God."
-(Ezekiel 11:19-20)
"Believe in the Lord Jesus,and you will be saved-you and your household."
-(Acts 16:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment