Saturday, May 19, 2012

When God Asked Me To Walk On Water

Meet "THE WEAVING OF MY FAITH AND PATIENCE" project.It was for our FABDES2(Fabric Design 2) subject.I think,it was given to us last September 19,2011 and the submission is on October 10,2011.This is a 2-in-1 project,btw!:)
Day 1: The result of 3 hours of weaving.
Just keep weaving.....
Just keep weaving...Just keep weaving...
Just keep keep keep on weaving.....
AND HERE IT IS!!!!!:”D Praise God!:”) 
“I have fought a good fight,I have finished the race.I have kept the faith.”-(2 Timothy 4:7)
*Sorry for the crappy photo,I just used my phone.Hehe!
Weekend Revelation#1: God told me to just walk in His ways.

God’s Faithfulness Episode 1: Last October 3,I was really scared to go to class because I only got to do .001% of it.HAHA!But then,God reminded me of His revelation during the weekend.So I did go to school.As I was entering the room,there I saw my prof,my heart was beating too fast.As I was about to sit,he approached me and looked at my .001% work and said that it’s nice and if I continue doing it,I AM ON MY WAY TO 4.0!(That’s our highest grade) My heart leaped and all I ever said was “Thank you,sir!THANK YOU,GOD!” :”D While we were all weaving,he said again that I should continue doing it if I want to get a 4.0 grade,and he added that..If ever,it’d be the first time that he’s giving that high grade. My heart that was beating too fast because of nervousness when I entered the class, turned into a heart beating too fast because of JOY! :”)

Weekend Revelation#2: God told me to start walking on water.Have FAITH and just OBEY.

God’s Faithfulness Episode 2: October 9(Sunday),I wasn’t able to go to church because of this project.I weaved the whole day!And for the past 3 days,I haven’t been faithful with my quiet time. :( But God still provided me with His strength!:”D Around 12 midnight of October 10,I already felt the lack of sleep and the back pain.Then,there goes God again!He reminded me that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!For how many hours,I was really encouraged and I kept on listening to the song “Nothing Is Impossible” by Planetshakers. By 4am,I already wanted to cry,because I still had a long way to go and I should pass it by 9am!I asked God what to do now.Then He told me,”Stop everything you’re doing now.Come,worship me and do your quiet time then rest.” I was like,“GOD,ARE YOU SERIOUS?!I STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.I CAN’T REALLY FINISH THIS ANYMORE IF I STOP.” Then He said,“Walk on the water,NOW.Have FAITH.Just OBEY.”and I just followed. While I was having my quiet time,all I ever said to God was “SORRY.” because,I wasn’t being faithful. I just cried out to Him and lifted everything up to Him. After that,He told me to rest. :”D

God’s Faithfulness Episode 3: I had an hour and 30mins of sleep,thank God for that!:D When I was in the car on my way to school,my heart was at peace but then I asked God,”God?What if I fail?What if..What if…” then He reminded me of Peter’s story when he walked on water,which is found in Matthew 14:22-33.When Peter was already walking on the water to Jesus,he saw the wind and began to sink and cried out to Jesus.Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,”he said, “why did you doubt?”(v.31) It hit me,and I just prayed and told God that I won’t doubt anymore and let His will be done!:) When I entered the classroom,I saw my prof and asked God,“Okay,God?What now?” then I sat down feeling the heaviness of my body and just prayed and prayed and prayed in Jesus Name!:) The moment my prof got up from his seat,thank God that my heart was at peace and all I could ever think of was “God,let Your will be done!” Our prof started walking around the class and looking at our works.Then he saw that almost everyone didn’t get to finish their works. He stopped and said,“Okay,fine.Pass your projects next week!Be thankful that your works are nice.If not,I wouldn’t care!” I WANTED TO SHOUT FOR JOY AND CRY INSIDE THE CLASSROOM!THANK GOD!:”D I REALLY WANTED TO EXPLODE THAT TIME!SUPER DUPER THANK GOD!:”D 

God’s Faithfulness Episode 4: October 17-Judgement day of our works!Haha!All I ever want to say in this episode is that….I GOT A 4.0!!!!WOOOHOOO!!!PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING!!!:”D
This is really a faith changing experience,I really didn’t expect these things to happen. While I was doing my project,God didn’t let go of me.He kept on reminding me to FOCUS ON HIM and NOT on the problem. Even though I still had a long way to go,He didn’t stop on sending people to encourage me and pray for me to have the strength and guidance to finish it!:”D Because of this project I wasn’t being faithful to God with my quiet time and other things,but because of this project I saw how faithful God is.He showed me a lot of things that are beyond what I expected!:”) GOD IS FAITHFUL!:)

Written last December 2011.
This project really changed my life,and from time to time God will remind me of this project and I will be reminded how faithful He is. :")

1 comment: