Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Time For Everything

Wala lang.I just love the new clock in my room.HAHA!:D 
"There is a time for everything,and a season for every activity under the heavens." -These words have helped me a lot when I was still broken and trying to find my way back to the road where God wants me to be.And from time to time God would remind me of these words and I must say,He really knows how to encourage us IN EVERY SEASON of our lives. :) This is the Word that God has been telling me this summer vacation. :)
 1 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens.
 9What do workers gain from their toil? 10 I have seen the burden God has laid on the human race. 11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end12 I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. 13 That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God.14 I know that everything God does will endure forever; nothing can be added to it and nothing taken from it. God does it so that people will fear him.
-(Ecclesiastes 3:1,9-14)

And in line with these verses,these lines in the song "Desert Song" by Hillsong kept on playing in my mind. :)
All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here.

A friend of mine once told and encouraged me when he prayed for me and said that,"Wherever you are right now,God will meet you there." And I do know now and I really believe that God is always ahead of us, wherever we are going He already fought and won the battle for us,and He is just waiting for us and when we get there,He will be there to meet us. :) As one of my mentors would say,"Enjoy this season with God." YES!Enjoy!!!:) And oh!Don't forget to always give thanks in all circumstances as it says in 1 Thessalonians 5:18!:)

4 comments:

  1. I like that clock! :)) One of the things we gave our couple friends last Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ATE RYZLEEENESSUMSS!!\O/ Akala ko kung sino.HAHAHA!=))) I just grabbed it from our wall outside my parents' room.BWAHAHAHA!=))) Na-love at first sight ako sa kanya.HAHAHA! :D

      Delete
  2. Wihihi! :)) Me likes it too! :)) I know where you can get that for a very cheap price! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOIKE!!I HAVE AN IDEA.MAYBE WE CAN BUY THEN LET'S PAINT AND DESIGN IT!HAHAHA!:D

      Delete