Friday, May 18, 2012

Level Up 2012

I just got home last night from a 3 day youth camp entitled Level Up:United We Lead. :) It was held in Caliraya Resort,Lumbang Laguna.This camp was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!As in I really feel so blessed that I got to attend summer camp again after 3 years,especially that I got to join this camp!!:") I got to meet so many new people that really made me in awe of God's work in this generation!:) Everything was WOW!It was really an extra-ordinary 3 days!:)
Just look at our schedule!This camp was all FUN and FELLOWSHIP!\:D/
When I arrived at the center there were only few people that I know,and as we go to our buses they're in Bus A or Bus B and I'm in Bus C.And as I watch the people going in our bus,I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW ANYONE.I know that this camp is about meeting new people,but it's too early for me to really entertain someone.That person might find me weird if I'll get too sabaw!Heehee!But as the people arrived,I found these 2 men were in the same bus!Yay!

Ahya Andrew and Benjamine.
Meet my seatmate Mheanne :) I had fun seating beside her!When we see each other before in church we'd just say hi to each other,but because of this we found out each other's loka loka side!HAHAHA!:)) Oh and..She loves to sleep!HAHA!Obvious ba?:))
He got so attached to the bullhorn!HAHAHA!Nahirapan siyang maglet go!=)))
 These are just some of the photos from my phone.Can't wait to see the photos from other people.Haha!:)) THIS CAMP IS REALLY INDESCRIBABLE!!BASTA!!MASAYA SOBRA!\:D/ More photos and stories to come!:)

"I see a generation rising up to take their place with selfless faith.I see a near revival stirring as we pray and seek,we're on our knees."-Hosanna by Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment