Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Proverbs 31 Woman Painting

Despite the busy week that's ahead of me,I still found time to paint again last night.YAY!Honestly,I'm not a good painter who could really paint a portrait or whatever.I can't draw and paint faces.HAHA!I think I'm more on the abstract whatever kahit ano painter level.Okay,that's weird.HAHAHA!But I'm still so grateful to God for this gift,just praying that I'd get better and better as I'll be having more time to paint.Another YAY!:) I paint whenever I'm in the mood and that is the moment where I just let my heart,mind and hands to just lead me and release those feelings through colors.NAKS!HAHA!=)) This is where I experiment and create ideas!:)) I really enjoy painting,it's my fun time and quiet time!:) I got to paint 2 things but the other one's for a friend.I'll be sharing the one that I did for myself.HAHA!So,here it is!:)
"Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy,it is unfailing
His arms are fortress for the weak
Let faith arise
Let faith arise
I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge,You are my strength
As I pour out my heart
These things, I remember
You are faithful God,forever
Let faith arise,let faith arise
Open my eyes, open my eyes
Let faith arise,let faith arise
Open my eyes,open my eyes."

While I was painting this,the song "I Lift My Hands" by Chris Tomlin was playing on my iTunes,so the lyrics of the song is one of the explanations of this painting.But when I finished it and stared and studied it,I found a deeper meaning.It's what my heart has been longing and seeking for.The heart of the Proverbs 31 Woman. Just like most of the Christian women,the woman in that passage is an inspiration. You might not see it,but yeah.It's what I see in this painting!:) I won't elaborate it anymore,since it has some deeper and weirder meanings to me.HAHAHA!=)))
Thank you for reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment