Saturday, May 12, 2012

Balloons

If clouds remind me of FAITH then balloons remind me of HOPE and DREAMS. I love balloons and they're so colorful!Don't you just love them?:">  Whenever I look at them it's like God is telling me "DREAM HIGH,My daughter.DREAM HIGHER!Put your hope in Me.I'll be with you.Don't be scared." KILIIIGGG!:">

"For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth."
-(Psalm 71:4)

"O Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore."-(Psalm 131:3)

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love."-(1 Corinthians 13:13)

"18 God has given both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us. 19 This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary."-(Hebrews 6:18-19) 

2 comments: