Saturday, April 21, 2012

We Are All Made To Worship

Thank God It's FRIDAY!:) Yes,it's FRIDAY yesterday and of course there was U-Night!:) I'm so happy that even if it's already summer vacation there's still youth service!:D It was yet another long Friday for me, but it was another FUN FUN FUN FRIDAY!:) Me and Thomas went to school to enroll in the morning then had lunch at Panciteria Lido:Home of Pugod Roasted-Asado in UN, just because I craved for their food especially the hot choco,so I invited him.Haha!Then we went to the center and waited until 6:30 for U-Night.Haha!Yeah it was a long wait, but!!I always have fun when I wait, because it's either I get to spend time with people and share stories with them or I spend alone time with God around the area!:) GOD IS A GOD FULL OF SURPRISES!I really had fun yesterday!So blessed to share stories and pray together with the mighty men and women of God!\:D/ God is really a WOW GOD and His stories are really worth sharing!:)

YangChow fried rice and Drunken Lechon Macau!:) Sayang!Didn't get to take a photo of the hot chocolate and Roasted Asado.

Fast forward to U-Night time!:)
Franky and Kervin's special number.
Kuya Percy was the one who preached last night about worship.
This is the Battle of the TOMS.
After how many weeks!We're complete again!GYUEH GYUEH GYUEH!:p
I'm with FITA the twin brother of Peeta.Haha!!Kuya Geeee!
Like leader like baby.Nyahaha!I was just imitating her horse face!:p
Some important points from last night:
-Worship should be Biblical not just cultural.
-Worship should be a lifestyle not just style.
-It's all about the condition of your heart.
-Worship is more than the sincerity of the heart,it's about the standard of worship.
-Wherever we go,as long as our heart with God is okay WE CAN WORSHIP.
-We cannot limit and contain God in an image because He is a Spirit.
-Worship is personal.
-If we don't worship God,we are worshipping other things or people.
-God is the One who's been revealing Himself to us.
-Every single day is a daily pursuit of God.

A revelation that I had last night:
No one has ever looked at my heart the way God does as in NO ONE!And He is really worthy to be worshipped and praised!

"These people honor me with their lips,but their hearts are far from me."-(Matthew 15:8)

How's your heart?
WHO or WHAT are you worshipping?

No comments:

Post a Comment