Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Greatest Love Story,"Christ Died For Us."

I don't deserve this love but He chose to love me even if I didn't love Him. :) That's why He is worthy to be praised. And by His wounds everything in us is healed. The love of Jesus was the one who changed the course of my life and changed the perspective of my life. :D The passion that He did for us is the greatest passion that has ever made. That's why I'm doing all these things, serving in the ministry, because of the Passion in loving Jesus. :D "Now that we have the love of Jesus in us and we can fully grasp the love of Jesus, we can share His love to others as well. And that is the good news." :D

What Jesus did for me, I realized how sinful I am and how He loves me so much when I get to know more and more about Him. I'm always reminded with the verse,"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?.."(Romans 8:35) The moment He died on the cross 2000 years ago, He tore the veil. That's why we can approach God confidently. :D "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8, ito naman yung verse na nabasa ko when I got saved.) :D 
Jesus said, "It is finished."(John 19:39). 
It is the finished work of Christ that gave us the true meaning of "Freedom".


In the first verse of the song At The Cross
"Oh Lord You've searched me, You know my way, even when I fail You, I know You love me..." 
-this reflects our hearts, because the heart is dirty. Even if it is dirty, He still loved us. :D 

Chorus: 
"At the cross I bow my knee"
-He is worthy of all our praise. The Cross symbolizes the Love of Jesus for us.

"Where Your blood was shed for me"
-He cleansed all of our sins with His own and precious blood. 

"There's no greater love than this" 
-Unending love, Infinite love, Everlasting, Greatest love of all."

"You have overcome the grave" 
-Death is defeated, because Jesus was raised from the dead that is why we can live a new life everyday.

"Your glory fills the highest place" 
-He is the Ultimate Authority.

"What can separate me now?" 
-Nothing can seperate us from the love of the Father. :D 

At the end of it all, this is the greatest love story, "Christ died for us."
-Benjamine Pangilinan

This friend of mine was bored. So I asked him to write a reflection of the song "At The Cross" too or just anything that he can say about what Jesus Christ did for us.He said that it was the song the he was listening to when he got saved last November 2009.And wow!I'm just really amazed at how God uses other people to tell us how He loves us and speak life to our hearts!:")

Thank you,Benjamin!:) I pray that you'll continue to seek God's heart more and more and more,specially this Holy Week!I pray that you'll spend more time with Him and you'll enjoy the time with your family too!:) DON'T STOP DANCING LIKE DAVID!\o/ CAMOWN!!Inspire the people around you,and continue to fan that flame inside of you ALL FOR GOD!!:)

Hello!:D I hope and pray that this post will also bless your hearts and it may help you reflect on God's amazing and indescribable love for you and me!May we have the heart of worship in response to what God did for all of us!:) Have a blessed Holy Week :)

2 comments:

  1. I was reminded. Keep posting Adele! :)
    God bless!

    -kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halloo,Kat!:) Yeah!Me too!Actually,naremind din ako when I read Benjam's answers!Thank you for reading it.Heehe!:) God bless you too!More and more and more!:D

      Delete