Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Some Fluffy Friends In Pico De Loro

As I've said in my last blog entry, me and my family went to Pico De Loro last weekend and there, I've met some beautiful and wonderful Fluffy Friends!Heehee!If you've been following my blog or you're a close friend of mine,you'd know that I have this thing for clouds and sun!You can click this link out for more info about my Fluffy Friends!:))

Dragon shaped clouds.
We're inside the car there're reflections.Heehe!
I see a PIG!!:O) 
"God's handiwork is a spectacle that, rightly understood, should not only take our breath away but should inspire us to worship and praise our God."

God's glory shine through His creation.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands."-(Psalm 19:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment