Sunday, April 8, 2012

Colors in Action

I was so bored for 2 days, so I was just experimenting on different things like baking and I FAILED.Haha!I think for the mean time...I should experiment first in arts rather than cooking and baking.HAHA!:))Yesterday,I saw this site http://megduerksen.typepad.com/whatever/2011/08/you-knew-i-was-going-to-make-one.html and I wanted to do this little project IMMEDIATELY!:)) If you really know me,you'd know that I don't have a favorite color,because I love COLORS!I love all of them!Heehee!:)) GUESS WHAT!When I found out that me and my parents are going out,I was so thrilled to buy materials IMMEDIATELY and do it as soon as we get home!:D 

I want to share this FUN FUN FUN experience while I'm doing it!Heehee!:D ENJOOOYYY!:)
And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.-(Colossians 3:17 ESV)
And in every breath I take,I offer my love for art and colors to God!\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment