Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Don't Want God To Get Wounded

"Being unable to defeat God through raw power, Satan's legions decide to wound God as deeply as possible by stealing the love of his beloved through seduction. And having "seduced them to his party," to ravish them body and soul; and having ravished them, to mock them even as they are hurled to the depths of hell with God Himself unable to save them because of their rejection of Him. This is Satan's motivation and goal for every man, woman, and child into whom God ever breathed the breath of life. Like a roaring lion, he "hungers" for us."
(The Sacred Romance,p.104 by Brent Curtis & John Eldredge)

"Satan's legions decide to wound God as deeply as possible..." When I read those words it made me just want to hug God so tight and never let go.It made me hate the enemy more and more and just declare that "NO!!I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN.I DON'T WANT TO HURT GOD.I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE WOUNDED." but of course, I am a sinner, I am still a sinner. BUT then again!Because of what Jesus Christ did on the cross I have a new life!And as long as I breath,I will daily fight with God and we are gonna win the battle!\o/ Last night,I asked Kriscel if it's okay to hate the enemy,as in hate hate hate like super hate him,then she told me to "Hate the enemy because we are supposed to hate sin. And because of that hatred, it should cause us to love God so much more and be filled with His love.Because baka puro hate pero misdirected na." :)

"There is Love
That came for us
Humbled to a sinner’s cross
You broke my shame and sinfulness
You rose again victorious

Faithfulness none can deny
Through the storm
And through the fire
There is truth that sets me free
Jesus Christ who lives in me

You are stronger
You are stronger
Sin is broken
You have saved me
It is written
Christ is risen
Jesus You are Lord of all

No beginning and no end
You're my hope and my defense
You came to seek and save the lost
You paid it all upon the cross

So let Your Name be lifted higher
Be lifted higher
Be lifted higher"
(Stronger by Hillsong)

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings."
-(1 Petter 5:8-9)

What my heart cries:
I don't want God to get wounded,what about you?

1 comment:

  1. awww. that's also my song these past few days :) Reminds me of how God loves us soooo much!
    I was blessed with this post! :D

    --kat

    ReplyDelete