Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Know What You Did Yesterday!

Hello to yesterday Wednesday!:)
Me and my BFIC Kerraaa planned to meet up at our "mall" SM San Lazaro to have a date after how many months!Haha!:)) Thank God we live near each other lang!:) It was a very chillax afternoon for us!Hihi!:) I am really blessed to have met this woman of God :) I never thought that God would do that in our lives!We were never really close, but because of God we found our Best Friend In Christ in each other.Hee!:")) 
P.S:Twitter is a really great help in reaching out to other people!Heehee!:))

After that,we had a spontaneous dinner with Achi Nic and Ate Ruth at Bubble Tea in Tomas Morato!YAY!My favorite milk tea place!Hoooraahh!!\:D/ Hee!:)) I CAN'T HELP BUT SAY THAT I AM REALLY BLESSED TO BE SURROUNDED BY THESE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS FEED ME WITH GOD'S TRUTH!:) 
Since me and Kera didn't have photos during our date, here are the photos during our dinner!:)
Thank you for technologies!We didn't get lost because of this GPS!Haha!
 
 

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are int the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
-(Hebrews 10:24-25)

No comments:

Post a Comment