Monday, March 26, 2012

What Does Your Heart Beat For?

I realized that I actually have these books. Books that could help and teach me more about the women in the Bible and on how God sees me as a woman. I've read some of them but haven't finished for some reasons.Haha!:)) But the things that I've read really helped and encouraged me on how to view life in a Godly woman way!:)
But I think that even though you don't have books like these you'd still have your own Bible. And surely!The Bible is the best manual of life,encourager and love letter ever!:) Everything is in there!

In the Bible,you'll find Proverbs 31 Woman,a woman described as a God fearing woman!One of my life goals is "To be a Proverbs 31 woman". She became my inspiration!Well,aside from Abraham,Shadrach,Meschach and Abednego that I really admire because of their FAITH and TRUST in God. Proverbs 31 Woman has become a role model to me to desire more of God rather than beauty and worldly desires!:)
Proverbs 31

HE made me a worthy woman deserving to have the best!
I pray that women in this generation would bloom in God,just like this rose.
And just like this rose,I pray that women will know that they are so precious to God more than they could ever imagine!:)

 17-She sets about her work vigorously; 
her arms are strong for her tasks. 
20-She opens her arms to the poor 
and extends her hands to the needy. 
25-She is clothed with strength and dignity; 
she can laugh at the days to come.
26-She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
-(Proverbs 31:17,20,25,26)
This is the heart that I'm praying to God to bless me with!:) 
v.17 God knows the desires of my heart,He knows that when I work, there are really distractions, but I want to draw strength from Him every time I work for my projects and ministry,and I always want to make sure to remind myself that by His grace I'll get to finish them, and it's all about Him!
v.20 I don't know why,but there's always a tug in my heart whenever I see poor people in the streets.If I could just bring them all home,I would really do that! All I know is that God gave me this heart and His plan is for me to serve them just like Jesus did in His time!And I'd really love to do that!I believe that the time will come that no one will be starving to death and no one will be sleeping in the streets, and each and everyone of the poor will have God in their hearts!And I pray that someday I'll get to build a foundation that will give home to the homeless and let them feel the unending love of God!NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!:D
v.25-26 I've been praying to God to always give me the wisdom to speak. I'm a person who is really not comfortable whenever there are conflicts or debates when I'm in there, so I always choose to not speak and just watch people and intercede in prayer. Hehe!What more can I do right?:)) But I want to be a woman that even when I speak,God will be glorified. Even in my words, people will see God in and through me. And wherever I go, I will be a bearer of God's light and will be a sunshine in the dark. Also,wherever I am in my season with God I'll have that joyful heart that will really reflect His wonderful smile!:)

28 Her children arise and call her blessed; 
   her husband also, and he praises her: 
29 “Many women do noble things, 
   but you surpass them all.” 
(Proverbs 31:28-29)
And when the time comes and I'll have my own family,this would be the best thing ever that they could ever tell me!:") 

BUT!!Above all else...Just like David,my heart beats for me to be a WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART, and that I will also have the heart to do everything God wants me to do. :")
Acts 13:22
 Thank you so much for reading!:) Have a blessed day!:D
Don't forget to give thanks to God for today!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment