Thursday, March 29, 2012

Annuale Fashion Show 2012

                       Congratulations 109 fashion people!:) 
                 It was a great great show!Everyone did a great job!
              I know everyone really worked hard for this show and WOW!
                                JOB WELL DONE,GUYS!!\:D/ 
                                YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!!!!!
The "BLOGGERS" =)))
ID 109's FFD1 :)

ID 109's FFD2 :)

ADLY!:)

1911 designs



2011 designs
Amazing headpiece and makeup!:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING MY MODELS!!!:D
My 1911 design!:)
My 2011 design!:)
Thank you to Ahya Andrew for the bouquet!SWEEETTTSS!!!:">
 YAY!It was my first fashion show and WOW!The experience was amazing!:") From sketching the designs to looking for sewers to buying of fabrics to the day of the show,looking back...Everything was just WOW!I don't really know how God could do that.But WOW!I'm in awe and speechless!Thank God for everything that He did!As in He really went ahead of me and made everything perfect!:"> Truly!When you trust in Him,you just know in your heart that everything will turn out great!You will have that peace in your heart and mind!:") ANOTHER GREAT GREAT GREAT BLESSING FROM GOD!:") THANK YOU AGAIN TO Achi,Achi Pau,Ate Ruth,Achi Nic,Krissy,Kuya Jay,Ahya Andrew,Angel,Princess,ShoBelle,Kara,Kuya Geee,Benjamin,Kenny,Kuya Paul,Tim,Dave,Demy and Daniel FOR THE TIME!!THANK YOU ALL FOR WATCHING AND SUPPORTING ME!:"D THANK YOU FOR THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!:)I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!:"> And thank you to Taffy and Ahya Ryan for supporting my models and me na din.Hehe!:)) Sorry,I forgot to mention Thomas for watching the 1pm show even though you were alone!!:"> THANKS,Braawwhh!!!:D

Thank you to my mama and papa who really supported me all throughout!From beginning to end!They really helped,guided and provided me with everything!!:") I am so grateful for all their effort just to give me what I want and need for this fashion show. I am really blessed to have them!THANK YOU,MAMA and PAPA!:D

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Where did you get your shoes?! It's sooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,Katie!:) I got it from SM department store only :) The brand is Parisian!:D

      Delete