Thursday, March 15, 2012

Without God,I Am Nobody. Without God,I Am Nothing.

     There will be a time wherein God will just bring you somewhere unfamiliar, and everything will just feel weird,scary and all that. Yesterday and today, God brought me to those unfamiliar places. It all started yesterday morning when I woke up later than the time I should wake up for my school, and it left me no choice but to take the LRT going to school(I know how to ride the LRT,but it was my first time to ride it going to school!:D). While I was in the LRT,I was just really praying for God's grace and mercy. Then suddenly my friend texted me that we're FREECUT(Meaning,we don't have class because our prof's absent!). I JUST WANTED TO CRY THAT TIME AND SHOUT IN THE LRT!Heehee!GOD IS REALLY AMAAAZZING!It was really a "THANK AND PRAISE GOD" moment to me!:") No one could really understand His thoughts and works of His mighty hands!4 You thrill me, LORD, with all you have done for me! I sing for joy because of what you have done. 5 O LORD, what great works you do! And how deep are your thoughts.-(Psalm 92:4-5) I won't detail every single thing that happened but all I can say is that those things that happened for the past 2 days left me to the place that all I could say is..."GOD?WITHOUT YOU,I AM REALLY NOTHING. WITHOUT YOU,I AM NOBODY." or should I say "Wala talaga akong kwentang tao without God." 
     I know that this is a season for me to really FOCUS on God and consecrate myself. I'm actually loving the things that God has been doing in and to me, I've been waiting for this. The snap!The change of heart and EVERYTHING!I don't know where God will bring me,but all I know is that He is not just my God but He is also my loving Father!:) I believe that this is a time of molding and transforming for me and I thank God for it even though it's hard.Heehee!:D 

"Rejoice always,pray continually,give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."-(1 Thessalonians 5:16)

"Where God guides,He provides."

"Consecrate means to CUT AWAY anything that causes us NOT to see the amazing things God is doing in our lives."-Pastor Daniel

"Wherever you are,enjoy your season."-Ate Ruth
This chapter of Psalms that David wrote is really perfect and strike to my heart at this season!I LOOOVEE IT!!:")
1 Have mercy on me, O God,
   according to your unfailing love; 

   according to your great compassion
   blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash away all my iniquity
   and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I know my transgressions,
   and my sin is always before me.
4 Against you, you only, have I sinned
   and done what is evil in your sight;
   so you are right in your verdict
   and justified when you judge.
5 Surely I was sinful at birth,
   sinful from the time my mother conceived me.
6 Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
   you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
   wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.
8 Let me hear joy and gladness;
   let the bones you have crushed rejoice.
9 Hide your face from my sins
   and blot out all my iniquity.

10 Create in me a pure heart, O God,
   and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me from your presence
   or take your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
   and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.

13 Then I will teach transgressors your ways, 
   so that sinners will turn back to you. 
14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, 
   you who are God my Savior, 
   and my tongue will sing of your righteousness. 
15 Open my lips, Lord, 
   and my mouth will declare your praise. 
16 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; 
   you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. 
17 My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; 
   a broken and contrite heart 
   you, God, will not despise.
-(Psalms 51:1-17)
I've been listening to this song for the past 2 days, and seriously..All I could do is to SURRENDER all to God!:)
Surrender by Planetshakers
To whoever is reading this GOD BLESS YOU!:)

1 comment:

  1. IKR! God is just SO sweet. Alam mo yung mga mabababaw na mga bagay bagay? The little things that are just too amazing to even be little? SOBRANG nakakatuwa.

    I am so happy to be able to read about how God has been to you, Del. :) AMAZING. I posted something similar. I mentioned you on Twitter, so you should see it there :)

    I really, REALLY thank God for the magic on blogging! These are the things na we would normally call/text/small group each other about. Pero because of the distance, we really can't. BUT thanks to blogs? We are able to stay in touch, update each other on God's grace, AND proclaim His goodness to whoever gets to chance upon our blogs. :) Galing no?

    IMY. God bless, Del!

    ReplyDelete