Sunday, March 18, 2012

Prayer Works!

While I was browsing Twitter,I saw this tweet and there's a tingle in my heart that told me that I should read it.So I made sure that I'm gonna read those verses ASAP!After lunch, I got my Bible and used it for my quiet time for this afternoon,and WOW!It really encouraged me and brought hope!A lot of hope in my heart!Heehee!:") 
There's a date beside it,August 2,2011.I already read it before,and God's Word is always timely!:) AAMAAZZIING!PRAY and DO NOT GIVE UP!
The Parable of the Persistent Widow
 1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’
   4 “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”
 6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? 8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”-(Luke 18:1-8)


AMAZING PARABLE RIGHT?:) I find it AMAZING talaga!HAHA!:D Because I have a desire in my heart to pray like Jesus!That I will always have time to pray and have quiet time with God in the midst of the noise of this world!:") And this Parable really encouraged me to not give up praying about anything,to have faith in praying and prayers really work!:")
This photo was taken September 2010. I wasn't still really in Christ that time. But,I just want to use it.Haha!:)) Because now,I look at it as if I was really praying!:)) Sorry,weird me roighhtt thurr!=))

"16 Rejoice always, 17 PRAY continually18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."-(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by PRAYER and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."-(Philippians 4:6)

"After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone."-(Matthew 14:23)

"After leaving them, he went up on a mountainside to pray."-(Mark 6:46)

"One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God."-(Luke 6:12)

Thank you for reading!:) I pray that you'll have the heart to pray like Jesus!:) Look for your own mountain and go there and talk to God,pray to Him and I promise you that He is listening!:D He will surely answer you!:) Have the heart to listen too!:) Have a blessed day!:)

1 comment:

  1. Del. SUCH AN ENCOURAGING POST :) Favor? :P Could you inbox me on FB? Send me the HTML codes for the whole post? :P I wanna "re-blog" the post.
    IMY! Thanks for the reminder: KEEP PRAYING.

    PRAY CONTINUALLY.-

    ReplyDelete