Wednesday, August 22, 2012

When I Look At Piglet

Found these cute and sweet videos of Piglet and Friends!:) Yes,I'm calling it Piglet and Friends and not Pooh and Friends.Heehee!I love Piglet!He's my favorite character!Soooo cuuuutteee and piggy!:o) Well,not really piggy because he's too small and thin for a pig.Haha!:)) 
Tigger: "Piglet is always thoughtful..."
Rabbit: "Always brave..."
Eeyore: "Never thinking of himself..."

Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.-(1 Timothy 4:12)
-But for Piglet..."Don't let anyone think less of you because you are SMALL."Hee!:))

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."-(1 Samuel 16:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment