Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rainy Thursday

Since I always spend only 3 hours or less in school during Thursdays and it was a rainy day today, I just wore a very comfy outfit!Sweatshirt+pants+sneakers with my new glasses!YAY!:) I felt like I was just at home.Haha!I remember those days(elementary,I think) when I wasn't secure enough to wear eyeglasses when I go out/go to school.Haha!That's why I asked my mom if I could wear contact lenses already,but now..There are times when my eyes are tired of wearing contacts so I really have to wear glasses and YAY again for God's security now.Heehee!:D Btw,I only spent more than an hour in school earlier because we're not doing anything anymore,so I decided to go home early.Took the LRT going to my dad's office,and it was another serious time for me to talk to God and to pray for His people in the train.When you see people rushing and if you just look beyond their faces,it's like you'd just feel what they feel and all you could do is say a silent prayer to God. :) Such a wonderful day!:) Anyhooo...This is just one of those random posts. :)) Thank you for reading!:) Have a blessed night!Hoping that everyone is safe from the typhoon!:) TGIF tomorrow!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment