Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Have Loved You For A Thousand years

I think most of the women would love to receive flowers from their lovers,it will make them feel special and loved of course.Haha!It's actually a sweet thing!:) At this time,I don't have a lover BUT I have a Lover!:) God is my Lover and for the past 2 years that I gave Him my heart,He hasn't disappointed me,and I'm sure that He will never ever do that. :) God has been really using people around me to show His love for me,and He really knows how to make me smile. :) Thanks to Krissy,Ate Ryzl and Ahya Andrew for the bouquet!SWEEET!Iloooveett!:D They gave it to me last night because we had our men's fashion show entitled "SHIFT".It was our final project for our Men's Apparel Clothing Construction(MCLCONS) and Men's Apparel Pattern Drafting(MSAPPDE) :) (Will be posting photos soon!:]) 
CONGRATS,AB-FDM 109!:) 
I just love how God would really talk to us in the most random ways ever. :) When I was staring at these lovely flowers He just reminded me how much He loves me and how precious I am to Him.No matter what!:")
I have loved you with an everlasting love;
    I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.-(Jeremiah 31:3)

Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more
-(A Thousand Years by Christian Perri)

2 comments:

  1. Wihihi! Pretty flowers for a very pretty-ful and excellent lady like you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much to the ultra mega amazingly beautifuuuuul inside and out Ate Ryzl!Ahheeeheee!!>:D<

      Delete