Tuesday, August 28, 2012

SHIFT

As promised in my post I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years,here are the photos of my collection for our men's wear fashion show,"SHIFT" that was held last August 15,2012. 
Sleepwear
Casual Wear
Formal Wear
 It's so hard to get good shots,but thank you to everyone who posted these photos.:) Tried editing+playing with Picasa too!:)

It was really a challenge for me to design and style for men's wear.Day before the event was really a busy day for me,it was so tiring and all but by God's grace!Hah!Mission accomplished!\:D/ If you know me,you could really say that "IT'S SO YOU!!!" Haha!I got that a lot when my friends saw my collection.The prints,colors and the mixed and matched are so me and I love it!:)

Special thanks to Benjamin for being my model/PA!HAHA!:)) Joke!But yeah!Thank you so much,brawwhh!!Alam mo na yun!\o/

No comments:

Post a Comment