Monday, August 6, 2012

My Not So Ordinary Weekend

My life this weekend: My dichi left for Hong Kong last Thursday(She'll be home in a few!YAY!Praying for a safe flight despite the weather.) so I'm an only child again at home,that's why I slept over at achi and "ahya" Darcy's condo last night.Heehee!I've been wanting to go to their place just because there are so many good food near them!HAHAHA!=)) Okay,fine!I miss spending time with my achi too!:p So...Welcome to my first weekend of August adventures!:)
SATURDAY...
We think that Coco's preggy.^.^ 
Wala lang,nagandahan lang ako sa kanila.HAHA!
Tried really hard to hide just for me to take this shot!:D
Achi has been telling me about this Yabu restaurant in SM Megamall.Masarap daw and she's been inviting me to go to their place then we'll eat there.O,chi!Ikaw ang nag-iinvite sa akin ha?HAHAHA!:)) So yesterday,we had our very late lunch there.GOOD FOOD GOOD FOOD!:>
After that,we went to J.Co Donuts to find out if it's really good or what!:))
Look at those chocolates!:o They're melting it.*droool*
It was good,I love that it's very chewy and the choices are unique!:) 
Then achi and I watched Brave and it was a feel good movie.It's one of the few movies that focuses on a mother+daughter relationship,because it's always father+son or father+daughter right?:) I love the soundtrack of the movie,it's very Disney!:) After the movie,achi suddenly suprised me by saying that we're going to eat at Borough!(Oh yay!Dichi just landed!Thank God!:D) Okay,back to Borough!:)) I've been really really really curious about their milk and cookies.HAHAHA!That's why I was really excited when achi said the good news even though it's already late at night!:)) So off we go!
Thank you for adopting me and for being my unlimited food machine for 2 days.
HAHAHA!:))
Borough Breakfast.Yes,I had breakfast at 11:30 in the evening.Haha!:))
One thing about me:I LOVE MILK!HAHA!Such a kiddo,I know.But it's so good!
This one's very good!:D The cookies were so soft and chewy and and YUMMY!:D
 I'll definitely visit them again!:D
Hi,chi!Adopt me again.HAHA!Yes,I really felt like a kid!:D
Milk and cookies at night.Haha!:))
SUNDAY...
Seryoso!Ang saya sa kanila.GOOD FOOD GOOD FOOD!HAHAHA!:)) Another late lunch at Cyma!:) 
Attended the 4pm service at Victory Malate :) Then back to being an only child!Had dinner with my parents at Lido.I was just actually there last Friday.Haha!:)) Oh well,I love their hot choco!:D 
Last stop:It's been months now that I've been seeing this milk tea place near Lido,and I got to try it this time. :) AND WOW!DAKASI surprised me.It's really good.I could really taste the milk.I really love how it's so milky and not tea-y(?) HAHAHA!:D DEFINITELY A MUST TRY!:)
WOW.I really ate a lot for the past 2 days.HAHAHA!So blessed beyond words and I am very thankful to God for blessing me with my family.They really are one of the best blessings!:D I'm so glad that I've finally decided to get off my bed this weekend and spend it with my family.Heehee!:)) 

Welcoming another week!:D Hello,Monday!:) 
OH!!HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the wonderful ATE RUTH!:) She's a leader/mentor/friend/encourager/mother to me and to a lot of people!:) So blessed to have her too!:) She's like a family to me already :) 
THANK GOD FOR MY FAMILY AND SPIRITUAL FAMILY!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment