Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Little Secret+BTS

I remember the time wherein I wanted to study fashion and film at the same time.Good thing my family stopped me from doing that very unwise decision.Haha!So,here I am a fashion student.But for the past months,God has been training and teaching me to do that desire that I had before.Directing,shooting and editing the teaser videos for LIVE is really fun.Even though I'm not really an expert in the field,I've been learning a lot and enjoying it as well!Here are the behind the scenes photos and video for last month's LIVE-How To Walk With God. :)

It was a fun shoot with Thomas,Io and Benjamine!:) I asked Thomas and Io to be the mimes and they played their roles very well!As in WOAHH!HAHA!:)) Thank God for giving me the best actors!:)) Benjamine was there to help and supervise since he was the head of the event.Naks,boss! :))

 I asked Benjamin to just stand in front of the camera for me to test it, then he started dancing loikkee craazzyyy.HAHA!During the shoot,Io's mask had a little problem so we had a little break.:)) Oh!It's a plus to do a mime video!The fact that we don't mind if it's too noisy and they're wearing masks so I could tell them what to do behind the camera as they act. :)) Then after the shoot,they just did their thing.HAHA!
HAVE FUN WATCHING THIS VIDEO!HAHAHA!=)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment