Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Woman Who Makes Me Crazy

I must admit that I am a homebody type of person.Yes,I love staying at home,I love my room,I love my bed.Haha!:)) I just really prefer staying at home being alone than going out.But last Friday, instead of spending time at the mall or restaurant and being alone,I invited Angel to sleep over at my house.We ended up sleeping at 3am in the morning because of all the stories.HAHA!Yes!!GURRRLSSSSS!!!=))) It's been a while since I got to have a "girlaaash talk and bonding".HAHA!You know..Just talking about everything under and over the sun or should I say moon,since it was already night?HAHA!:))
Oo,mahangin sa labas!:))
 Angel is a crazy girl.Well,in a good way of course!:) Her mind is always at work when it comes to telling jokes and making people happy!It's natural to her to entertain people!:) I'm really blessed to have heard the things that God did and has been doing in her life.Grabe lang the heart of this woman of God!She has that unique gift that I don't see in others.She really is a woman that is beautiful inside and out!God really made her wonderfully and that's how she stands out!:) She has this heart that just really wants to speak God's Word to each and everyone that she meets and that's very admirable!She inspires me a lot to become a Godly woman more and more and more!:) I'm telling you,men and women!This woman is a world changer!She will do great things for God's glory!So watch out for her!:) She is a LIGHT in this world!:)
"You are the light of the world."-(Matthew 5:14)
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised."
-(Proverbs 31:30)

No comments:

Post a Comment