Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's Not Just A One Time Big Time Thing

I hope that we're not like this in our relationship with God.At first,we're so excited and shouting at the top of our lungs "I WAS LOST BUT NOW I'M FOUND!I AM FORGIVEN!" the next second,we don't mind of what Jesus did on the cross anymore.How's your heart now?How's your relationship with God now?Do you still remember the first time that someone shared the Good News to you?-"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."-(John 3:16) or your first encounter with Jesus?I hope and pray that you'll have the heart to crave for God more and more just like a baby craves for milk.Before,I settled for less.I told myself that I don't need to read His Word and go to church anymore because,I'm already saved and I already know Him.But I WAS WRONG.I was so far from close,and I am still far from close to all He is.I learned that I should always be excited every second of my life because of Him.It is not just a one time big time thing,but it's an every heart beat thing.I still have a lot to learn!

The truth is....
Found this photo from Jarrid Wilson,one of the Christian bloggers that I follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment