Thursday, July 19, 2012

Where Am I?

Welcome to the Unknown World!:)
There are times that we don't really know where we are in our lives.We don't know and understand the things that are happening,then questions and doubts start to bombard our minds and hearts.Next thing you know you're just SAYING HELLO TO HARDSHIPS,SUFFERINGS,CHALLENGES AND PAIN!*ouchie*

"Challenges that threaten or overwhelm you are the very tools God uses to bring you to greater strength and maturity. He sends some challenges into your life;others,He merely allows. As you endure these times, you develop greater wisdom,integrity, and courage to face whatever comes your way. Challenges keep you from being comfortable and satisfied with the status quo, and force you to follow God's leading into uncharted waters.View your challenges as occasions for spiritual growth!"
-(The One Year Mini for Women)

I love how Paul viewed his hardships as instruments for God's glory.He really lived joyfully that Christ is preached.
"And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters,that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News."-(Philippians 1:12)

"..so I rejoice. And I will continue to rejoice."-(Philippians 1:18)

I hope and pray that we will accept every challenge that we will be facing.God will always teach us something.Something that we never knew before.God always has a purpose,just trust Him like Paul!:) It's really a testimony!If you think that where you are right now makes you feel like there's no hope.If you think that you can't see anymore because of the darkness of this life,then I hope and pray that you will find hope in God's light no matter how dark it is."You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light."-(2 Samuel 22:29) May the precious Lamp be your guide in the hopeless place.Open your eyes and accept His offer.He will surely light your path.He will never break His promise that He will never leave you nor forsake you

You are the Life to my heart and my soul
You are the Light to the darkness around me
You are the Hope to the hopeless and broken
You are the only Truth and the Way
-(No Sweeter Name by Kari Jobe)

No comments:

Post a Comment