Tuesday, July 31, 2012

When We Are Expecting For Big Things

Most of the time,we get annoyed when SMALL things are there in front of us,because we always want to receive BIG things.That's the truth,right?Every once in awhile,God will remind me to be always thankful in every single thing that He's doing in my life,whether it's big or small.He will always tell me to be joyful and just FOCUS on Him no matter what the situation is.
Today,God reminded me again when I found this quote in my notes.It was from the movie Amazing Grace.And yes!Those small things that God is doing in my life will surely mold me to the big things that He's gonna show me!I don't know when...Maybe later,maybe tomorrow,maybe next week or next month,all I know is that I can trust Him. :) I believe that it's one of the molding process wherein God will stretch our faith in Him, if we will remain faithful and obedient even if there are no beautiful storms from Him.He will fill us through those drips.So look beyond those little things that are happening in your life!Be thankful and pray that God may open your eyes and heart to see what He's up to!:) You'll be surprised with His answer!:) Let's be faithful in this drizzle season!:) Let's pray together!Okay?:) Let's go!:D 

"Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."-(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."-(Romans 12:12)

"Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
    and the fields produce no food, 
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls,
I will be joyful in God my Savior."
-(Habakkuk 3:17-18)

No comments:

Post a Comment