Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Random Girl

She was just a random girl when I saw her one day in Coffee Prince.I was with Belle that time and suddenly she saw her and said "Uy,si achi Den oh!" and me being a Dory(character in Finding Nemo!:D) person answered "Sino yun?!",she answered "Yung friend ni Achi Liz." and I answered with "Ahh..Hindi ko siya kilala." I didn't know that I met her na pala in U-Night.I think?!Heehee!:)) The following weeks,I got to remember her name and face already but we haven't really talked.It was just a "Hi" and "Hello" friendship.HAHA!Youth camp/Level Up came and I remembered she gave me a red velvet cupcake!Hooooow sweeeet.Hahaha!:)) I was just so glad when I found out that she was so game in joining the camp.And during the camp I saw that she really enjoyed it and she was so friendly enough to have new set of friends. :)) After how many months,she's a person na ka-asaran ko lang when we see each other.HAHAHA!We only had lunch once and that's it!Alam ko lang sa kanya mahilig siyang kumain and she's weird. :))

But HOOORAAAYY!!Got to spend time with her last week for her U-Night testimony shoot.I'm telling you,this girl is really funny!During the shoot,I heard her say "Be careful what you pray for!" because that time, she was having a hard time making herself more serious!HAHA!:)) And I thought to myself "WOW!She prayed for this ha?" But hey!She did it and it was really admirable for her to share her testimony to make a change in this generation!:) 

BTS photos:
See what I mean?:>
She's weird and that's what makes her who she is!:)
There are a lot more to see in this woman of Christ
and I've seen how she's changed and still changing
because of the love of Christ.She draws strength from Him
and that's what makes her beautiful. :)
Watch her testimony.
Visit her blog.
Be inspired!Rise up,generation!:) 
Share your story!Tell HIS story!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment