Sunday, September 9, 2012

Milk Tea Buddy

It's been 4 days since this adventure trip with one of my leaders/coaches and I'm still on high with everything that happened.I really had fun that day and it's a must treasured date!:) Her name is Kriscel,and I don't know why I don't use "ate" when I call her.Haha!She's one of the first people that I've met in church and she's really easy to get along with,but never thought that we'd be like this.She's really like an older sister to me,meaning...I can tease her,but I respect her a lot.(Naks!:D) Her life has been a big blessing to me,her passion for God and basta her heart in serving God is just amaziiinnggg!So inspiring!Even though Kriscel is my leader and coach,God has really blessed me with such an angel like her that became my milk tea best friend.HAHAHA!But seriously,I'm learning so much from her!I'm just very thankful to God that for the past weeks,I've been spending time with this amazziinngg gurlaloo!:)) 
It was a Tuesday afternoon when we travelled all the way to Greenhills just to buy "something".Haha!Then we walked to Wilson St. for the milk tea hopping.Oh yes,we WALKED for the love of milk tea,we thought the milk tea places were just nearby.HAHAHA!But thank God,we still reached our first stop:Bubble Tea.:) 
2nd stop: TeaTap
Went to Binondo after for our 3rd stop:CHAH-NESE dinner with Miko,Kuya Ejay,Kuya Simon,Kuya Charlton and Kerwin. :)
"Keep Calm and Drink Milk Tea"
HAHAHAHAHA!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment